Beromt Orange Stick
Beromt orange stick is a manicure tool used for cleaning fingernails and pushing back cuticles. One end of the stick is pointed and somewhat sharp while the other is flat and angled, The tool is very portable and inexpensive, making it an easy way to maintain nails on the go.
Searching for the right nail sticks you can rely on then this is it. This mani-pedi accessory features a double end design. There is a pointed end which is perfect for cleaning excess nail polish on your skin and a flat end for pushing back cuticles or tidying up nails. It can stay in excellent condition even when stored for a long time. Ergonomic design allows for a comfortable grip and lightweight plus compact, they’re a breeze to carry during travel
Another thing to rave about our wooden nail stick is it is exclusively manufactured from sustainable materials. You can be sure that you are making an eco-conscious choice by opting for Beromt Orange Stick.
- Push unsightly cuticles and dead skin off your fingernails with this disposable orange wood stick. Highly versatile, you can use it for elaborate nail art, too.
- Treat your nails with tender loving care by choosing this double-ended cuticle remover tool. It’s made from natural wood, which is guaranteed to be non-toxic and smooth.
- With its perfect thickness and length, this nail stick makes a reliable mani-pedi tool. Rest easy that it won’t suddenly break apart or crumble while you’re using it.
- Searching for a reliable and affordable cuticle pusher to use for your beauty salon or spa? Choose our multi-functional nail sticks. Each package contains 100 pieces!
- Carefully crafted around your health and wellness, we’re confident you’ll be pleased with this cuticle pusher set. In case you’re not happy with it, let us know.
How To Use?
- Use the rounded part of the orange stick to push back the cuticles on the surface of the nail.
- Angle the stick 35 to 45 degrees and gently slide it towards the base of the nail and push away the softened cuticles.
- Use the pointed, sharp part to push down the cuticles at the corners of your nails.
- Gently slide it under the acrylic nails to loosen the adhesive and slowly remove the nail & wrap the glue tab in your orange stick.
Beromt Wooden Nail Filer
Beromt Wooden Nail Filers are perfect for smoothing and shaping your nail edges to give them a neat and well-manicured appearance. These medium fine emery boards are the perfect all-rounders and are a must have item in your manicure kit.
These are double-sided high-quality emery boards. Great for shaping artificial and strong natural nails. You can use their medium side for shaping and the fine side to smooth the edge of nail to a flawless finish.
Beromt Wooden Nail Filer is a tool used to gently grind down and shape the edges of nails. They are often used in manicures and pedicures after the nail has been trimmed using appropriate nail clippers.
- Professional Wooden Nail File. Premium Quality Double Sided Nail Files, all you need to trim and shape your nails perfectly.
- Works with all artificial, acrylic nails, Nail gel tops, and false tips. Can remove nail gel from extended or fake nails. Perfectly suitable for Nail Salon, personal use, and also for nail grooming.
- Washable & Sanitize: quick & easy to clean & water resistant, these buffering files could be rinsed with soap.
- Double sided emery boards: file and rough up the hard fingernails and toenails in 100 grit and use 180 grit smoothing up your nail edge with refined shape.
- Multiple usages: these nail file and buffers are suitable for fingernails, toenails, natural nails, acrylic nails and false nails, fit for girls or women who like nail art.
- Do it yourself freely as like at salon: Professional nail file, they have rough grit that can sand down the large ridges in your nails, it also helps get the glue off, will be save money from nail's shop. Also, can used for your pet.
How To Use?
- Cut your nails before you begin.
- Hold the file parallel to the side of the nail.
- File by moving from the side of the nail to the center.
- Hold the file flat against the nail tip.
- Finish filing by holding the file parallel to the other side of the nail.