Beromt False Nails
Recommended For Small and Medium Nail Bed Size
It is recommended by us to add Glue Bottle separately For 39/- Only. It gives more Long Lasting Effect.
Pack Contains-12 Pcs Nails of various sizes, Jelly Glue Stickers Sheet of 12 Pcs, Nail Cuticle Stick, Nail Filer, Nail Cleaning Sheet
You’ve always dreamt of those perfectly manicured & well-designed nails? Then we have a variety of designs for you to choose from the Beromt False Nails Collection.
You don't have to try so hard. You just have to get up, just be yourself & pick the perfect nail set for you. Your choice will protect your nails from any harmful chemicals. You may quickly beauty up your nails anytime and anywhere, without any tools. These are perfect for a party, wedding, or any other event. You don't need to run to a nail salon every time that you have an occasion. It fits all kind of nails because of its variety in the sizes. These artificial nails are not a replacement, but an extension for natural nails to make your fingers look fabulous.
Beromt False nail tips come in various designs & effects. These artificial nails can be reused several times and can change other style of nails at home easily according to your dress, your mood or the occasion.
Keep away from water within an hour and avoid keeping your hands in water for too long.
Difference Between Glue and Sticker-
If you want the nail to stay long-term, you'd better choose the nail glue. If you want to bring less damage to your nails, the nail stickers would be better, you could peel off and press on the false nail any time.
How to Use?
- Clean nails with the mini file/the manicure stick.
- Select the correct size nails for each finger in advance, then it will not fold in corners.
- Peel the tabs off, then apply gel glue stickers to acrylic nails.
- Press on & hold for 10 seconds.
Tips for Removal-
Put your nails in warm water for 2 minutes and nail sticker can be removed easily. Do not remove it abruptly and it may cause harm to your nail surface.
- One-Press Application: Simply stick the nail tips with super hold dual-layer peel and paste gel adhesive and press it to your real nails. No more messy glue or acrylic gel, the nails will stay perfectly.
- Made of premium, eco-friendly ABS, it is chip proof, smudge proof, and waterproof. 100% non-toxic, odorless and harmless to your natural nails and skin.
- These Are Temporary, Cost Effective Flexible Tips That Can Be Quickly Glued At Home Without Help From A Professional. Artificial Nails Will Make Your Fingers Look Long And Slender.
- Tips Are Made Of Lightweight Plastic Plates That Are "Nail"-Shaped. They Are Glued Back Side And Sticks On The End Of The Natural Nail.
- Harmless & Water-proof: Waterproof material, let you get rid of the troubles of not wet hands [Do not soak for a long time]. Less wear and tear or allergic reaction as with glue.
- Super Sticky: High-quality glue which is more viscous than the normal version, and it is not easy to fall off.
- Multiple Application: Suit for special occasions, such as for nail art competitions or for that unplanned special occasion (Date/Party/Festival/Wedding/Show), fit for children, pregnant women. A perfect tool/gifts for women who love doing nails!
How To Use False Nails?
- Trim & file your natural nails, clean them with an alcohol swab & moisturize your hands & nails.
- Open Up The Package And Lay All The Nails Out In The Order You Will Be Placing Them On Your Nails.
- The Largest False Nails Will Go On Your Thumbs, And The Smallest Will Go On Your Littlest Fingers.
- Make Sure The Nails Fit Comfortably Over Your Real Nail, And Use A File To Shape The Bottom Edges If Necessary.
- The Easiest False Nails To Apply Require A Simple Application Using Nail Glue.
- Your Kit Should Come With A Nail For Each Finger And A Little Bottle Of Adhesive Glue.
- To Remove Artificial Nails, You Often Need To Soak In Acetone Or File Them Off.
If You Want To Wear Artificial Nails For More Than A Few Weeks You Can Put The Glue Behind The Artificial Nail And Reuse It For A Long Time.
Disclaimer: The graphic design image of any product can be a little different from the original receiving product might possible due to graphics or computers or mobile screen resolution