Beromt Nail Glue
Gone are the days when you had to go to the salon for acrylic nails or nail art. With Beromt it’s easier than ever to get amazing-looking nails right at home. One product you should absolutely have in your kit: nail glue, which is essential for applying acrylic nails, press on nails, and certain types of nail art like gemstones and foil.
Beromt Nail Glue receives high marks for its ease of use and durability. The glue dries quickly—in five seconds—and keeps false nails in place for two weeks or more. It lasts through activities like washing dishes and taking hot showers and removal is also very simple & hassle-free.
Beromt Nail Glue for artificial nails gives professional results. The medium viscosity creates a more natural appearance on artificial nails and allows glue to fill all air space between nail bed to fully cover the nail. It does not contain harmful chemicals & does not leave any marks on the nail bed.
- The best & safe Adhesive- Repairs cracked or broken nails or stick fake nails.
- Maximum strength & long-lasting hold- No worries while you are at a party, salon quality.
- Ideal for professional Nail artist use too Fast Set Formula- Saves your time.
- It has medium viscosity, good durability, does not leak or clog, acid-free, nontoxic, odorless.
- Easy to use and high-quality material, suitable for both home and professional use. Suitable for professional, nail salon, nail art school / college, nail art artist and personal / home use, wholesale, etc.
How To Use?
- Clean your hands & nails. Push the cuticles back & clip your natural nails.
- Put a dot of glue on the fake nail and one on the real nail.
- try to avoid over-gluing.
- A small drop is all that you need because it will expand once it hits a flat surface.
- Place the fake nail just above the cuticle (keep it straight as you don't want any crooked looking nails) and then press down onto the nail bed.
Tips to Remove-
1. Put your nails in warm water and nail glue can be removed easily.
2. Removes easily with acetone or use hairdryer on warm.
3. Do not remove it abruptly and it may cause harm to your nail surface.
1. Keep away from water within 3 hour and avoid keeping your hands in water too long.
2. Difference Between Glue and Sticker
--If you want the nail stay long-term, you'd better choose the nail glue or used 2 tabs for each nail and put them on at night before bed.
--If you want to bring less damage to your nails, the nail stickers would be better, you could peel off and press on the false nail any time.