Blister pack or blister tray is a type of pre-formed plastic packaging used for false nails, acrylic nails, nail extensions and nail art. The primary component of a blister pack is a nail-shaped cavity or pocket made from a formable web, usually a thermoformed plastic. It also has a transparent lid which properly protects the nails placed inside and stays firmly on the package.
Beromt Blister tray eliminates the need for additional cartons or packaging, thereby reducing the cost of packaging. This blister tray acts as a sight pack (or retail pack), which makes the product easily visible.
- High technology & High quality
- The necessary tool for packaging false nails safely
- Can help you showcase your product, pattern, design with transparent see through lid cover
- Easy way and quick to arrange beautiful nails for long lasting magic nail tips
- Re-usable to store the nails properly after every use
- Made from strong PVC material
- Small and light, portable to take and easy to store
- Suitable for both proficient manicurists and first time customers