The polish contains iron powder fragments that are attracted to magnets. “The iron particles are quite dense, so they usually sink to the base layer of the polish as it’s applied. When you place the magnet over the nail, the iron particles rise toward the surface and stay there due to the thickness of the polish as it dries,” The result? The particles can be seen through the nail polish, which creates the mesmerizing cat eye effect.
Shade Name: Voila Ocelatta
- Easily creates the mesmerizing cat eye effect by simply hovering a magnet as close as possible to the nail without touching the surface and holding it steady for 10 to 15 sec.
- The iron particles are quite dense, so they unevenly sink to the base layer of the polish as it is applied. When you hover the magnet over the nail, the iron particle raises on the surface.
- An exquisite, high-shine formula that's free of nail-weakening chemicals and isn't tested on animals, cruelty-free nails.
- No need to cure nail polish in UV or LED light. Normal Nail polish application.
- Suitable for professional salon beauty shop and at home personal use.