If elegance was a dynasty, then you’d be the next in line for the crown! The intensity of this stunning mid-tone warm nude shade is as riveting as a vintage queen’s palace. It’s time to conquer the empire my Vintage Queen.
Beromt’s Perfect Pout Matte Crayon is an expertly curated collection of hydrating creamy matte lipstick crayons, these playful pencils give you lipstick and liner in a finish that lasts for upto 16 hours. Our ultra-smooth cream lipstick delivers intensely saturated color with just one swipe. Designed to define, enhance and shape your lips, these lipsticks are enriched with natural oils & ingredients to nourish and condition your pout on the go!
Beromt Perfect Pout Matte Crayons are a range of luxurious creamy matte lip crayons featuring timeless matte shades. Formulated to extend the long-lasting rich colour in one stroke. These lip crayons will feel super comfortable on your lips and keep them hydrated. From beautiful nudes to striking reds, there’s a shade for everyone.
Experience the same plush pigmentation and rich formula and make it a staple in your beauty bag!
- A high-coverage lip crayon that delivers a feather-light feel
- The formula dries quickly to give you an opaque ultra-matte finish that doesn’t feel heavy on lips
- Offers up to 16 hours of smudge-proof, transfer-proof and water-resistant wear
- Enriched with natural ingredients & essential oils that help keep lips soft
- Sleek, slim bullet design with fuss-free retractable mechanism allows for easy and precise application
- Available in 15 bold shades that are rich in pigment and give an intense colour payoff in a single swipe
- Cruelty-free and 100% vegetarian; safe to use
How To Apply?
- Apply it from the center of the lips and move outwards, then fill in the edges with lip liner moving from the corners to the center of the lips.
- Use Perfect Pout Crayon as a base with any other lip product to makes your colour wear much longer. It glides on super easy and stays put!
- The best part is that it comes in an efficient crayon application that also doubles as a lipliner.
- Create a unique shade by mixing and matching different shades and always use a lip brush when you do this.