Matte Sugar Crush Value Set of 10-
Candy for your nails! This special effect nail polish includes rich, sweet colors that dry to a surprising matte finish with a sugary 3D effect. Thick consistency that feels light on nails with a semi matte finish. Now that’s not very common. Beromt Matte Sugar Collection is best used as solid nail polish and for fun nail arts.
The nail polish brush it comes with makes it easier to get that sugary texture with 3D effect and zero hassle. The best part? Five chip-free days. They resemble candy on the nails with a sugar topping. Formula is great on them all and pigmented. The mani will last for a week or more without wear due to the textured finish.
The Matte Sugar Crush range is for the woman who chooses to Live Glamorous every day! It's all about glamour that's easy and accessible. Our nail polish collections are rooted in innovation and created with the best skin-friendly ingredients.
How to Apply? –
- For best results, clean nails thoroughly of natural oils and apply one coat of Beromt Smoothing Base to prepare your nails.
- Apply 2 coats of your favourite Beromt Matte Sugar Crush Nail Polish on your nails. Wrap under the tips of your nails to help prevent tip wear.
- Allow to air dry.
- Finish with one coat of Beromt Stay Glossy! or Matte Nail or Plump My Nail Topcoat for a perfect finish (this maybe optional).
- The Brilliant Matte Sugar Crush formula guarantees long stay. It is non-yellowing, chip-resistant, 100% cruelty-free.
- 5 free formula, super easy to apply & quick drying formula. 10 unique shades with full coverage & strong color payoff.
- Maximum Coverage and Opaque in 2 coats. Suitable for professional salon beauty shop and at home personal use. No need to cure nail polish in UV or LED light. Normal Nail polish application with air dry.
- All Beromt Nail Polishes come with a round cut brush which is great for a full-proof, perfect manicure shape around the cuticles without too much effort. This brush allows quick application.
- All Beromt Nail Polishes contain 2 stainless steel agitator balls that move up and down as well as latterly through the fluid and ensure that the nail polish is thoroughly mixed.