MAGNETIC CAT EYE NAIL POLISH - 414
Beromt (Pink+Gold) Munchkin Cat- 414
Note - This Magnetic Nail Polish doesn't come with Magnet. You need to purchase the magnet separately.
They may have short legs, but Munchkin Cats don’t let it hold them back. Although they can’t make big leaps like other breeds, they can make small jumps, climb and even sit back on their haunches to get a better look at something. Just as how these felines show an array of different colors and patterns our Munchkin Cat Multichrome Magnetic Nail Polish will also highlight a lot of different colors. Once applied you would love to play around with your fingertips. Swipe on a plush coat of this polish.
Munchkin Cat is multichrome magnetic nail polish with an assortment of pigment that shifts through vivid hues of pink and gold and anything in between!
You may have heard of the multichrome magnetic nail polish if you keep up with nail art trends. This nail polish contains plenty of little metallic particles that get activated when a magnet or small magnetic disc is present in its vicinity. The best thing is that you can create different shapes, nail art designs, and patterns on your nails in a hassle-free manner. You simply need a magnetic disc that consists of metals which are arranged in different patterns. So, if bright and textured nail art sounds good to you, you should try the all new Beromt Multichrome Magnetic Nail Polishes.
You don’t have to spend tons of money on manicures when you can get elegant and chic nails at home. With Beromt Multichrome Magnetic Nail Polishes, it is possible to achieve salon-style nail art at home! Plus, the cat-eye effect in multi-colours looks scintillating from every angle! This collection has 6 popular cat-eye shades.
- Do one nail at a time. Cure the design and move on to the next nail.
- Apply a slightly thicker coat so the magnet particles has enough space to move around.
- You will need a strong magnet to get the effect to work.
- As polish dries, magnetic pattern will spread out.
- The longer you hold the magnet when drying, the less it will spread.
How to Apply? –
- Prep nails with Beromt Smoothing Base Coat.
- Apply 1 coat of your favourite Multichrome Magnetic Nail Polish to all 10 nails and let dry. (Optional: apply 1 coat of black nail polish before first coat of magnetic polish for better opacity.)
- Apply a second, thick coat of multichrome magnetic polish on 1 nail. Ensure polish is thick, but not dripping.
- Immediately after application, hold magnet 1/4 inch away from nail at an angle. Hold magnet over nail for 15-30 seconds.
- The longer and closer you hold the magnet over the polish, the more pronounced the pattern will be.
- Repeat with a third coat if desired, holding magnet in the same place as previously held.
- Finish it off with Stay Glossy/ Matte Nail/ Plump My Nail Top Coat.
- 100% pure multi-chrome magnetic nail polish with high quality ingredients that are safe, cruelty-free and vegan.
- Multichrome Magnetic formula that not only gives the magnetic effect but also shifts between various colors. Highest shine and vibrant polish containing simplified 5-Free Formula that gives you superior results.
- Maximum Coverage and Opaque in 2 coats. Suitable for professional salon beauty shop and at home personal use. No need to cure nail polish in UV or LED light. Normal Nail polish application with air dry.
- All Beromt Nail Polishes come with a round cut brush which is great for a full-proof, perfect manicure shape around the cuticles without too much effort. This brush allows quick application.
- All Beromt Nail Polishes contain 2 stainless steel agitator balls that move up and down as well as latterly through the fluid and ensure that the nail polish is thoroughly mixed.