Cosmo Queen is a queen who rules over all the stars in the universe. Cosmo Queen is a blackened plum shade that says you're ready to take the world by storm. Get vogueing through life, with this rich, deep plum shade on your lips. Look as sexy as the day with this Beromt 12HR Ultra Matte Lipstick.
If you've been looking for a "one-coat wonder" product for your lips, your search ends here. Get a full burst of pigment with just a single swipe of the Beromt 12HR Ulta Matte Liquid Lipstick that will stay the day and right up till the night! This kiss-proof lipstick is available in 12 shades online that will make it easy for you to choose from - the question is, are you ready to commit to a stunning long-lasting lipstick?
You found The One! Trust us, ladies, this 12HR Ultra Matte Lipstick will be your new love! These new lipsticks by Beromt will give you soft, kiss-proof lips, no smudges or transfers, just pure, intense colour! Best of all, it's enriched with natural ingredients that moisturises and smoothens dry, damaged lips.
Fall in love with these high-impact liquid lip colours that promise 12-hour long-wearing comfort. Our range is here to give your lips a weightless matte finish with its moisturising formula. Take your pick from 12 shades that are an ode to the everyday women, who are unstoppable.
- A high-coverage liquid lipstick that delivers a feather-light feel
- The formula dries quickly to give you an opaque ultra-matte finish that doesn’t feel heavy on lips
- Offers up to 16 hours of smudge-proof, transfer-proof and water-resistant wear
- Enriched with natural ingredients & essential oils that help keep lips soft
- Sleek, slim lipstick design with fuss-free smooth applicator brush that allows for easy and precise application
- Available in 12 bold shades that are rich in pigment and give an intense colour payoff in a single swipe
- Cruelty-free and 100% vegetarian; safe to use
How To Apply?
- Always exfoliate and moisturise your lips before applying matte lipstick.
- Apply lip balm, keep it for 15-20 mins, then use a tissue paper or cotton ball to wipe it off and then apply your liquid matte lipstick.
- Define your lips with the lipstick wand facing upright. Then, fill in with the wand facing downward.
- Start from the Cupid’s Bow and move outwards from the center of your lips.
- For less intensity, warm the liquid lipstick on your fingers and dab it on to your lips for a flush effect.
- Create a unique shade by mixing and matching different shades and always use a lip brush when you do this.