Glitter Polish Can Be Difficult to Remove – Here's an easy way how you can
How to Remove Glitter Nail Polish
You all know how much we love manicures, and there’s nothing we enjoy more than showing off our latest creation, especially if it involves glitter polish. But we face difficulty for sure while removing the glitter nail polish.
But we all know that one day or the other nailpolish has to be removed, so what’s the best way to remove glitter polishes?
This is the easiest, most effective method.
- Polish remover – I find this remover to be the best
- Cotton balls
- Aluminum foil
- Tear off ten strips of foil – one for each finger
- Dip and soak a cotton ball in nail polish remover for few seconds
- Place it on your nail
- Wrap the strip of aluminum foil around it holding it firm against your nail
- Repeat for every nail
- Leave in place for approximately ten minutes
- Tap off the foil tips, pulling the foil across your nail. This should bring the nail polish along with it
- For stubborn areas where the nailpolish is still not removed take cotton ball soaked in polish remover, gently rub the area, the nail polish will be removed completely.
This is an easy and simple way to remove your glittery nailpolish.