10 Must Follow Nail Care Tips
Nails make your hands look pretty and elegant. Kepping them clean and healthy is very important as they can tell a lot about a person's hygiene. Here are some tips that that will help you do so:
1) Always use gloves while you are cleaning or washing. The chemicals used in these processes can damage your hands and nails by making them thinner and weaker.
2) Use acetone-free nail polish remover and wash your hands immediately.
3) Use calcium gels and nail harderners as they can work wonders. Use them regularly for best results.
4) Apply cuticle remover gel or cream and push them using cuticle sticks. Never cut them.
5) Use nail creams regularly. Mind you, they are different from hand creams.
6) Do not colour your nails frequently. It will make your nails thinner and weaker.
7) Clip your nails regularly as they can really interrupt your chores. Also, long nails are more prone to breaking.
8) Invest in a pedicure and manicure once a month. It will be a good exercise for your nails and a relaxing session for you.
9) Buffer your nails to remove scratches and ridges.
10) Use a base coat to protect your nails from being stained by the nail polish.